Thursday, March 21, 2019

Filming Issues


      My group had the original plan of filming before Spring break because we wanted to had plenty of time to edit and enjoy spring break as well, however we ended up not being able to because we were constantly realizing that we needed more information and preparation in order to film. We should've honestly came up with a proper filming schedule and done more work outside of the classroom so that we could be ahead, unfortunately we did not do that. We were actually planning on filming this week, the week before spring break but the three of us have a lot of school work to do (granted, it is the last week of the 3rd quarter) plus Taylor and Kylie are going away for Spring break. All three of us being in separate during spring break surely would make it very difficult if not impossible. I'm starting to get worried because I know we need to film asap, I do not want to be scrambling to edit all that we shoot last minute, I am pretty confident that we will not have to deal with that, however, it is my worst nightmare for this project.
       We plan on filming right when spring break ends, and we are sticking to it. Kylie has started our postcard and we're going to start working on the website. I am happy that we are being productive in other areas of this project, even though we can't film. We're using the website Wix for our website and I'm sure that it will look absolutely incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: