Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Poster Samples

         Today in class, Taylor, Kylie, and I were brainstorming ideas for a promotional poster and ideas for our postcard. Taylor is the one who has the doll at her house, so she went home and took some photos of the the doll. Kylie edited some sample posters, so that we can get an idea of exactly what we want for our final poster. The samples are really good and also definitely very creepy. We all loved the simplistic but beautiful nature of the poster. When Taylor took the pictures, she emphasized on the eyes of the doll, the last poster is my personal favorite because it shows how weirdly lifelike the dolls eyes truly are. I just know that the poster is going to turn out amazing and I can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: