Saturday, March 30, 2019

Here's Where We're At.

       Next week my group and I plan to film on Tuesday April 2. We picked Tuesday because we all have that day off from school and we are all also available. We have our materials prepped: completed storyboard, doll, plain t-shirt, fake blood, and filming locations. I am really excited to get to work and see how our film is going to come out, I just know that it'll be great. The doll is really the star of the show and after seeing some of the pictures Taylor took of it, and just how creepy it looks in pictures, I can't even imagine how spooky this vintage doll will look on video. Although we are a bit behind in our filming schedule, I still believe that our short film has the potential to be incredible, because we have planned throughly, and preproduction is the longest, most crucial stage of creating anything, especially a film of sorts.
     Unfortunately, the music company that I emailed for the rights to the song we want to use has yet to respond, so if we don't obtain the rights for the song within a few days, unfortunately we will have to find another royalty free song that fits our film very well. Although, I did really wanted to use the song Tonight You Belong To Me, I am confident that we can find a similar royalty free song on a website called Fesliyanstudios.com/royalty-free-music. Kylie's sister, Taylor, gave us the name of the site for royalty free music, because that is where she was able to obtain the music for her short film. The website has a great range of different songs,  so I an happy that we now have this free resource to our disposal. 
        After filming on Tuesday, that week we will focus on editing the film, the site, and flyer. That weekend, I will focus on my CCR. That just means, answering all the questions beforehand on my blog, filming and recording it. My plan is to screen record it, because CCR's that were screen recorded typically are the best, and most informative. I will layer a voiceover on top of my video recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: