Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Filming Day Two

          We finished filming today, thankfully! I am very excited because now we can move on to editing and not have to worry about when we can film, or where, etc. The Starbucks scene was easy to film and it was very fast to film as well. Even through we filmed that last, it is going to be the first scene of our short film to establish that Amber is lonely unlike the people who are eating with friends, family, etc. around her.  We had to ensure that Taylor was wearing  the same clothes as she did yesterday so that there would be no error or inconsistencies. Here is a picture taken by me behind the scenes:


     Today in class I edited all of the video clips together and created a behind-the-scenes vlog! I was able to edit on my iPhone fairly easily. I basically just spliced clips together and cute some parts out, such as when I was setting up my iPhone to film us. It is very simple but it does give the audience a chance to see how Pupa was created. Vlogging is something I do for my personal YouTube channel, so I knew that it would be a great way to connect to our audience.



Here is the link to the vlog: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L7GJeGVs3etWWmHtQkEbWYDTUu-QakNC/view


Source:

Jaredic, M. (n.d.). Why You Need These 4 Types of Behind the Scenes Content . Retrieved from https://blog.flightmedia.co/behind-the-scenes-content




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: