Thursday, April 11, 2019

Final Reflections!

         I can't believe that I am almost done with this project! At this point, all that there is left to do is edit my CCR. This journey has been amazing and a lot more enjoyable than it was last year, most likely because I had experience with doing an AICE Media Studies final project. This is the best short film that I've ever had a part in creating and for that I am extremely grateful. Although it was difficult to come up with and stick to a concrete storyline, my group was able to do it. There were many difficulties throughout the duration of this project but we were able to persevere and get over that hump.

      The end result of our project is incredible and we are all proud of how it turned out. However, it certainly was not perfect. There are a few errors in our short film, one of which being, the end clip of the film because we forgot to film a clip of Amber looking at stabbing Sarah after she stabbed her. We had to use a clip from another scene to put at the end, the clip actually fits pretty well and I also doubt that many people would notice that. We also could have also been a bit more creative and added more added more interactive elements to the website. I am happy that I did the vlog though, that is an interesting aspect on our website and Kylie did a great job editing some of the downloadable wallpapers. Overall, I am pleased with the end result of our project!

Music Credits:
Via Youtube Audio Library
Ambient hum pitched
Beep short

Via Youtube:
Bioshock Infinite Music - After You've Gone (1918)
Knife Stab Sound Effect (original)
Mobile phone sound effect house phones voicemail beep tone sounds
You have one new message
Washing Machine - SOUND EFFECT - Laundry Washer Waschmaschine SOUND
Netflix New Logo Animation 2019
Royalty Free Music - Apprehension - Horror - Kevin MacLeod
Royalty Free Music - Anxiety - Horror - Kevin MacLeod
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: